meow meow..

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

long time didnt update my blog...
suddenly got mood because one of my friend open a new blog in blogspt..
lol so far, i think it only motivate to write blog for few days, maybe once in few month~~
kakakkakaa..
recently busy on assignment, and final exam is coming soon..
hm, oops=D
last article is talk about my final exam too.
time is so fast==
kenot tahan lar wert~~~
getting 22, i am so scare, what should i do in future, is that possible to make my dreams come true?
who does not have dream?if you don have, u 're only a prophet who work for nothing..
if u think that u work for others...u will wrking for others forever
if u think that u work for urself , u will definety brings out different story of your life..
about the relationship,
not dare to think, with my previously relationship looks really inspire me alot of thing,
and learn alot of thing,
hope he can get thru everything, but i can see from the fb that without mi he can live happily too
damn, i been 3 months lost control life, i club for 3 months,alcohol alcohol,
met alot different guys, i am so lost, well, i didnt paktoh with them, i juz.. flirting with them..
LOL!
damn i am a whore??
come on, i am a single, i can do whatever i want to unless it didnt accross my line..

hm i am hungry, go for dinner~!!

0 comments: