我可以忍受

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

i have no ideal, why u treat mi like this...
i think i deserved to be treated as well
maybe we are not suitable for each other....
or i can say, luckily we didnt start the relationship...
or u already expect what problem will be exist,
but from my eyes, it really hurt,
secure..
the thing i asking for atcually is very simple..
thats is secure...
without secure, i cant live it well..
i cannot trust anyone
even myself
i have no ideal what i am going to do in next step.....
but the comment that u give mi is i easily to get emo
its really hurt, but u never asking mi why i emo...
u delete my stuff, everything that u think that is not a big deal
seriously, u are hurting mi so much that u think...
i try to show off that how close i am with one another guy
but the funniest thing is i cant even stand that ur few fucking picture.
wats the matter with me..am i lost my mind?
i donnoe..
i should cool down,
yes i am cool down
i should stopping this foolish action
to end up this relationship..

you are not my cup of tea
screw u

0 comments: